APodA and Insurance House, taking the next step forward together.
Insurance House are proud to be the appointed insurance provider for APodA Members Australia wide. Simply purchase your insurance coverage as part of your membership and enjoy all the following benefits;
- Fully compliant with AHPRA requirements
- Exclusive member premiums
- $20m Professional Indemnity cover per member
- $20m Public Liability cover per member
- $20m Goods sold and supplied cover per member
- $60m aggregate cover per member
- Free cover for Students
- 6 month free cover for Graduates
- No application forms
- No extra charges for past claims
- No excess payable for new claims
- Cover for new and valid claims resulting from all past activities
- Free cyber liability cover to protect against new age risks
- Free legal hotline for any business related matter, not just insurance issues
- 24 hour claims support
Obtaining cover is stress free, simply follow the membership renewal process and your insurance can be included within your membership costs. There are no forms or additional paperwork to complete.
For your frequently asked questions answered, please click here.
For an information brochure, please click here.
For the 2016 APodC policy wording, please click here
Insurance House can also assist with other insurance products including:
- Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Risk Management
- Personal Home & Motor Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
To speak with a dedicated APodA insurance specialist please contact the Insurance House office toll free on 1300 659 626 or email email@example.com
Please note: This is a summary only. For full terms and conditions please refer to the policy schedule, wording and endorsements issued by Insurance House Pty Ltd ABN 33 006 500 072. AFSL No. 24095. The Australian Podiatry Council (APodC) does not hold an Australian financial services licence and members should consider obtaining their own financial advice about this product from a person who is able to give such advice under an Australian financial services licence such as Insurance House